There are several ways to join the campaign and dismantle industrial agriculture for climate justice:
- Get organized: make an affinity group, study group or action group
- Get educated on the tactics, strategies and impact of industrial agriculture and business
- Organize info and movie nights to spread information about the devastating impacts of industrial agriculture and the aims of Free the Soil
- Get in touch with other groups and encourage them to engage in Free the Soil
- Join the organizing of the mass action in 2019
- Join the organizing of the camp leading up to the mass action in 2019
- Do decentralized actions aimed at industrial agriculture and business and share your story here and on the Free the Soil Facebook page. Feel free to use Free the Soil slogans and texts (see bottom of page).
- Mobilize for and join the mass action in 2019
On the 13-14 October the first international free the soil meeting will take place in Hamborg. The meeting is open to groups and individuals who would like to be part of organizing the mass-action in and/or the agricultural and climate camp around the action. We hope that you and your group will come to the meeting, participate in the planing, mobilize to the action and camp and participate in both.
Please let us know if you are coming to the meeting so we can arrange sleeping places and food. You can sign up by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, we have a PGP key.
Who can take part: Everyone can join! It’s up to all of us to dismantle industrial agriculture for climate justice together.
The camp and mass action will mainly be organized by decentralized groups taking on different tasks, we therefore encourage you to find a group to get organized with if you don’t already have one – but individuals can also join the October meeting to help organize.
Contact us for questions and more info
Ideas for slogans:
- Food for people not crops for profit
- Synthetic fertilizers create climate chaos
- Think wiser, don’t use chemical fertilizer